[asterisk-users] Maximum talktime in a queue?

Lenz lenz-ml at loway.it
Thu Oct 26 00:49:12 MST 2006

On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 07:37:40 +0200, Rajkumar S
<rajkumars+asterisk at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Lenz,
>
> On 10/25/06, Lenz <lenz-ml at loway.it> wrote:
>> if you use Local channels for agents (or callback agents), you can
>> easily
>> do this in the Dial() command after the Local channel is called.
>
> I am using call back agents. Pardon me if this is obvious, but the
> dial is performed by the queue app, so how do I control the dial
> command? A bit more elaboration will be of great help.

When you log in a callback agent, you enter first the agent code, and then
the extension he's sitting at. The context is usually specified in the
dialplan command, but the result is that asterisk knows that agent 103 is
sitting at 234 at agents. 234 at agents is a working extension in a working
context, where you do something on the lines of:

[agents]
exten => _2XX,1,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN})

In this dial command you're free to add whatever option you may like,
including the ones to limit call length.
I hope this helps
l.

--
Loway Research - Home of QueueMetrics