[asterisk-users] Looking for Wireless Heaset for Polycom 501

Dave Schardin dschardin at atacomm.com
Wed Oct 25 14:23:17 MST 2006

The bottom of the page has wireless headsets that the manufacturers
say should work with polycom phones. I know customers tend to lean
toward the CS50.
http://voipstore.atacomm.com/Shops/Browse.aspx/
27934028032-50843149312.htm

Plantronics has a "Find my headset" feature:
http://www.plantronics.com/north_america/en_US/productfinder/usage.jhtml

GnNetcom has something similar:
http://www.gnnetcom.com/US/EN/Misc/CompatibleGNProducts.htm?
id=13947&name=POLYCOM

hope this helped,
Dave

On Oct 25, 2006, at 2:38 PM, Andrew Joakimsen wrote:

> I've used the Plantronics ones, similar to these: http://
> www.plantronics.com/north_america/en_US/products/cat29880043/
> cat29880058/prod5510016 and they work very well with the headset
> lifter, The range is pretty good too.
>
> However there are more elegant and complete solutions, with those
> headsets you need to be by the phone to see who is calling and to
> use the keypad.
>

> On 10/25/06, Jim Freeze <asterisk at freeze.org> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am looking for a good wirless headset to use with the Polycom
> Soundpoint 501
> phone. I would greatly appreciate hearing from anyone with good
> experiences
> with a specific device.
>
> Thanks
>
> --