[asterisk-users] Looking for Wireless Heaset for Polycom 501

Jim Rice jim at bydesignpublishing.com
Wed Oct 25 12:45:16 MST 2006

On Wed, 2006-10-25 at 13:31 -0500, Jim Freeze wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am looking for a good wirless headset to use with the Polycom Soundpoint 501
> phone. I would greatly appreciate hearing from anyone with good experiences
> with a specific device.
>
> Thanks

We've used the Plantronics CS50 wireless Headset with the HL10 Handset
Lifter.  About $240.

The handset lifter leaves a lot to be desired with the 501.
It lifts the handset off the cradle, but doesn't completely hang it up
properly.  We've had to place items under the phone to tilt it back.

Other than that, the headset is great.

Jim