[asterisk-users] Callmanager 3.3(5) and Asterisk with ooh323

Pavel Jezek pavel.jezek at i.cz
Wed Oct 25 01:36:53 MST 2006

Did you apply correct "calling search space" on callmanager gateway
configuration page for incomming calls from asterisk to callmanager?
imho, oh323 is obsolete/unmaintained, I'm using original chan_h323 with
callmanager 4.1 and it working fine (including dtmf),
ooh323 is probably perspektive and working also, but currently is not
working dtmf between callmanager and asterisk (ooh323)
see: http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=8191
PJ