[asterisk-users] asterisk and HMP

Gregory Duchatelet g.duchatelet at isi-com.com
Wed Oct 25 00:13:20 MST 2006

> I think this is now the Eicon HMP platform. It looks like Eicon bought
> this when the fools paid good money for Dialogic.
>
> Its amazing how many companies have got on the HMP bandwagon since we
> started the Zapata work in 1999. If you do a Google search you can find
> something like 10 companies promoting HMP type products. Few look like
> coherent products, though.

I ask this question but i twas not the good question. Here a schema :
Public telephon network <-----> PABX <-----> computer with a soft call
center and dialogic cards.
I want to connect this computer to an Asterisk, via a SIP trunk, so I start
with a HMP driver on the dialogic cards...

I'm not sure I'm clear...

Greg