[asterisk-users] Re: 1.4 branch on OSX?

Martin Joseph ast at stillnewt.org
Tue Oct 24 23:15:43 MST 2006

Good news!

I did an SVN update to my 1.4 branch again today, and 1.4-r46154  seems
to have resolved the asterisk hogging the whole CPU issue.

I still can't use the regular console though (asterisk -r) as that is
unresponsive.

Using asterisk -c to start it , works and gives me a color CLI too.

At least now it's working well enough to test a bit for real...

Awesome to see all those changes and fixes flowing in.  This project is
really pretty incredible.

Thanks to all who contribute and make this possible!

Marty