[asterisk-users] Re: 1.4 branch on OSX?

Martin Joseph ast at stillnewt.org
Sun Oct 22 09:47:56 MST 2006

On 2006-10-22 09:16:04 -0700, Tim Panton <tim at mexuar.com> said:

>>> Even odder my console seems to be taking commands but doesn't  respond.
>>>  Except exit works?  Tab completion is not working here  either.  But
>>> the fact the console doesn't except any fully typed  commands is more
>>> worry some.
>

> I get different results if I run :
> asterisk -c; # (which works ok - except for the high CPU) and
> asterisk ; asterisk -r # (where the console doesn't work properly)

YES!  Same here.  Using the color console I can now see that show
channels is deprecated ;~)

Seems quite odd to me that the color console would work while the
regular console is broken. Tab completion works too.

Asterisk is still consuming the whole available CPU. Anybody know how I
can figure out   what is up with the CPU hogging?  I don't seen
anything particularly odd in top or in the activity monitor...

Marty