[asterisk-users] Re: checking 'voicemail" externally - doesn't work

Joseph syscon at interbaun.com
Sun Oct 22 23:12:34 MST 2006

On Mon, 2006-10-23 at 00:48 -0500, Eric "ManxPower" Wieling wrote:

> Voicemail allows the caller to leave voicemail.  Voicemailmain allows
> you to check your voicemail.

I got this one.

> 1.0.x Asterisk mailbox options were put as a prefix to the mailbox,
> such
> as Voicemail(u11) would play the unavailable message to the caller.
>
> 1.2 (I think) changed this to make it more like all the other
> applications, i.e., use a "," or "|" before the options.

Though what option am I suppose to pass it.
The process seems to me correct, when I get-in to disa-access I have
access to voicemail extension 1000 (otherwise it wouldn't let me dial
ext. 1000; when I dial it it asking me for mailbox number and password,
except that password is not recognized; even tough I see it from the
command line that the correct password "123" was entered.  So I don't
understand why isn't it accepting it?

[voicemail]
exten => 1000,1,NoCDR()
exten => 1000,2,Answer()
exten => 1000,3,VoicemailMain(${CALLERIDNUM})

[disa-access]
include => tollfree
include => voicemail

--