[asterisk-users] [SOLVED] 1.2.12.1 crashing

Joseph syscon at interbaun.com
Sun Oct 22 11:08:57 MST 2006

On Fri, 2006-10-13 at 10:50 -0600, Joseph wrote:
On Fri, 2006-10-13 at 07:27 +0200, Remco Barendse wrote:

> > > Maybe Digium can run the "next release" for 7 days on their
PRODUCTION
> > > Asterisk box before a release.
> >
> > I guess they did, and it probably worked. Then they run it for
several
> > months, and if it works they label it Business Edition and actually
sell
> > it because they know it will work.
>
> What hardware are they testing it with, just Digium cards?
> Asterisk 1.2.12.1 definitely doesn't run correctly with Sipura 3000,
as
> it crashes on second call to PSTN line.

Crashing problem SOLVED.  It my case it seems to be related usage of
NVFaxdetect.
Upgrading from Asterisk-1.0... to Asterisk-1.2... one need to recompile
the NVFaxdetect module.   So if somebody is upgrading and from
Asterisk-1.0... and using NVFaxdetect this information might save you
few hours.

--
#Joseph