[asterisk-users] PRI boards with g729 capable DSPs

Matthew Crocker matthew at crocker.com
Fri Oct 20 17:15:03 MST 2006

What is the part number for the Digium transcoder card?

Right now I'm not heavily loaded and I'm not running into CPU
issues.  Looking ahead I plan on getting a 4 port T1 card and will
have 80ish g.729 calls through the switch on a continuous basis.
Hardware DSP makes sense,  voice quality is very important.

-Matt