[asterisk-users] Re: 1.4 on mac OSX 10.4.8

Martin Joseph ast at stillnewt.org
Thu Oct 19 20:14:55 MST 2006

On 2006-10-19 08:51:01 -0700, Dustin Wenz <dwenz at iscompanies.com> said:

> I just built 1.4.0 beta 3 on OS X 10.4.8, and it went pretty  smoothly.
> I didn't need to install wget.
>
> Asterisk starts and runs with 0% CPU. The CLI also works, but hangs  if
> I try to tab-complete commands. However, that might be because I  don't
> have any working config files and/or have some legacy modules
> installed from 1.2.
>
> Now if only I could get app_conference to build, Asterisk would do
> everything I need.

ok,  I don't really get that, unless the make file was changed...

When you say it runs with 0% of the CPU, you mean it's not eating the
whole CPU right?  Mine is 0% available.

I did kill all the warned about modules...  So I am not clear why I
have no joy with 1.4b3.  I am going to keep building 1.4 branch for a
while and see if it resolves itself,

This was a fully working 1.2.12 box that had been a spare for me.

Oh well...  Please do let us know if you configure it and are able to
accepts registrations and make it work?

Thanks,
Marty