[asterisk-users] siemens hipath interoperability - PRI/Q.SIG - cardrecommendation

wendys at tiscali.de wendys at tiscali.de
Thu Oct 19 13:55:40 MST 2006

Hi,

we have tested the Digium-Cards, they work fine, but don't expect to much!
Only segmentation 1 in Ecma (it is not a digium-problem)
The Name ist displayed, but only in Hex-Code (this is due to the
Libpri/Zaptel Drivers but I didn't fint a way to display it in *)
There is also very less documentation, on Asterisk.org (Features) there is
non Q.Sig Support offered.
Also very less documentation through google available.
;-(

If you find some hints, i'm also interested!

Regards wendy