[asterisk-users] Occasional one-way audio - Sangoma A101

Mike Clark mike at infoanywhere.com
Thu Oct 19 09:06:55 MST 2006

We are having an occasional one w-way audio problem that occurs about
every 25 - 30 calls on a system configured as follows:

Asterisk 1.2.12.1
Sangoma A101 w/wanpipe beta9
Polycom 500s w 1.5.3

This happens only on inbound calls from the PRI. The external caller can
hear our customer answer and say hello, however, our customer cannot
here their caller. Typically, the caller calls right back and all is
fine. There is no discernable pattern as I can tell. Anyone have, and
hopefully fix, a similar issue?

Thanks,

Mike Clark