[asterisk-users] echotraining=yes in misdn.conf is invalid or out of range.

Giorgio Incantalupo gincantalupo at fgasoftware.com
Thu Oct 19 02:00:48 MST 2006

Hi Jarkko,
I had the same problem..It worked with an old version of misdn-install
(taken from beronet site) but not with actual mqueue-misdn-install. I
tried to put it in every misdn.conf section I have without success. The
updated beronet install manual doesn't mention that parameter anymore
so  I removed it from  misdn.conf.

Giorgio Incantalupo