[asterisk-users] CAPI channel not available but nobody is usingthe system

Armin Schindler armin at melware.de
Wed Oct 18 13:13:11 MST 2006

On Wed, 18 Oct 2006, Tim Sharp wrote:
> Armin,
> I am running 1.2.7.1 with an Eicon T1 board version 2 on Debian 2.4
> I don't know the details on chan-capi / CAPI drivers.  We did the install April of this year.
> How can I tell what I have?

The divas driver version can be found in the syslog messages when the driver
is loaded.
I recommend to use the new V3 driver (ftp.melware.net).

When you start asterisk (with verbosity 5) you can see the chan-capi
messages including its version.
It's an too old version if it is from April, please update, same ftp-server.

Armin