[asterisk-users] ooh323 dtmf problem

Pavel Jezek pavel.jezek at i.cz
Wed Oct 18 09:10:40 MST 2006

anybody successfully running asterisk-callmanager scenario with h323
trunk (ooh323 channel driver in asterisk)?
I'm using 1.2.12.1 & ooh323 from 1.2.4 add-ons, but seems, that ooh323
is ignoring dtmf digits from callmanager h323 trunk
setup with chan_h323 is working fine with dtmf
I tried all possible modes with ooh323, but without success,
with chan_h323, I'm using default (rfc2833) and it works

possible dtmf modes from chan_ooh323
; dtmf mode to be used by default for all clients. Supports rfc2833,
q931keypad
; h245alphanumeric, h245signal.
;Default - rfc 2833
dtmfmode=rfc2833