[asterisk-users] DTMF problems with legacy PBX

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Wed Oct 18 08:09:39 MST 2006

	I am having trouble with a Panasonic D500 that is connected to an
Asterisk server via an E1 and then the Asterisk server dials out via a
SIP provider.  The problem is that DTMF is not being recognized when
they try to call an external IVR like a bank service.  If I connect a
SIP phone to the Asterisk server and dial using the SIP line I can use
the external IVR, but when al call is placed from a phone connected to
the Panasonic D500 the IVR will not respond.

	I am using Asterisk 1.2.10 on CentOS 4.4 and the Panasonic is connected
using Unicall on a TE110P.  I know DTMF is fine from the Panasonic to
the Asterisk because I can dial the Voicemail extension and navigate the
menu, it is just when we try to get an external IVR that we have a
problem.

--
Carlos Chavez Prats
Director de Tecnología