[asterisk-users] random one way audio and noise between SIP phoneson same LAN

Giorgio Incantalupo gincantalupo at fgasoftware.com
Wed Oct 18 08:11:31 MST 2006

Hi Scott,
seems that we have the same problem...I have canreinvite=no and polycom
phones.
I do not have cisco switch and qualify=yes but I think that is not the
problem.

I've got 2 questions:
1) my polycom firmware is:
sip.ver: 1.6.5.0043
bootrom.ver: 2_6_2

what are yours?
2) have you got one way calls only or noise on sip calls conversations too?

TIA

Giorgio Incantalupo

P.S.: for configuration/monitoring apps  I'm still on it...I hope to
find useful tools asap. In case, I'll let you know.