[asterisk-users] Cisco 2621 NM-HDV VWIC-1MFT1

Tijl Van den Broeck subspawn at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 00:58:16 MST 2006

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/index.php?page=Asterisk+cisco+FXO is a
good read for that.

I've got a couple of 2600's configured this way, and all seems to work
just fine. One little detail I came across was one-way-audio..
strangely enough that was fixed if I used

Dial(SIP/${EXTEN:1}@c2600-ip-addr,40,to) .. the "o" Dial-option fixed
it in my dialplan, both for outgoing and incoming calls.

SIP calls from the 2600 arrive in your asterisk in the form
03292353 at ip-addr, my approach was to let it use default context, then
match the numbers there with exten and send it off to the individual
contexts from there with Gosub().

Good luck :-)