[asterisk-users] how to activate recording (automon)

asterisk at frameweb.it asterisk at frameweb.it
Tue Oct 17 03:05:46 MST 2006

Hi all,
If I activate recording for an extension everything is OK.
but If I activate call recording on demand i am non able to start recording

In principle I should have to press  *1, as indictaed in features.conf

(I am using almost last asterisk code, updated 2 days ago from svn, version
SVN-branch-1.2-r39379M )

Actually it produce no effect at all

I am using FreePBX interface, and I saw under General Setting two fields,
denoted
Asterisk Dial command options
and
Asterisk Outbound Dial command options

Here the help says something about w and W options, but every combination
of this options does not produce anything

Anyway, apart from FreePBX, what I have to check ? And moreover, what are
the correct actions to do to record a call ?

Let's say extension 555 calls extension 567,  567 answers the call and then
press *1 and no other key ? I am trying with at320 sip phones
and snom 320 sip phones

thanks in advance,

Andrea

Chi ricevesse questa mail per errore e' gentilmente pregato di cancellarla.

Visitate il sito http://www.frameweb.it