[asterisk-users] Inaccurate CDRs

Dumpolid Exeplish dumpexec at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 02:31:42 MST 2006

Hello,
i have call time irregularites in my asterisk CDR. I a currently using a
mysqly backent to save CDR records and use this to generate bills at the end
of each month. However, my users are complaining that they gety charged for
even uncompleted calls (i.e. calls they make whaich have already be setup
but canclled). i have noticed that only 'AWNSERED' and 'Busy' show up in my
call disposition colume. I have also noticed that both the call duration and
the billsec are always equal. here is my setup below

<PSTN va E1>  <========> (<Primary Asterisk>) <=====<Sip and IAX trunks>
<============> (<Secondary PBX>)

Clients are connected to the Secondary PBX. this pbx handles registration of
all clents. The billing irregularities happen on the Secondary PBX. When a
call is maked from the Secondary and it is routed across the trunks, call
disposition always registeres 'AWNSERED', unless the Primary PBX sends back
a busy signal. the duration and billsecs are always equla. this means that
the user gets billed for ring time, and calls disconnected from the
Secondary PBX

Can someone help me out here ?

Thanks