[asterisk-users] Why is this happening?

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 18:42:15 MST 2006

Ok I understand all that... Just wanted to confirm that A) it was the
remote router mangeling the port and B) that it wouldn't cause an
issue (I wasn't 100% sure if it would.. since only the 4569 port is
open on the firewall).

Could this cause an issue?  If only 4569 is open on the firewall, and
IAX tries to setup the connection and then move to a port that isn't
opened wouldn't this cause one-way audio, or no audio at all?