[asterisk-users] Inhouse SIP to ZAP has echo sometimes.

Ejay Hire ehire at cbrweb.com
Mon Oct 16 11:31:37 MST 2006

Hello.

I had the same problem, and was able to fix it as follows.

1.  Run fxotune
2.  Call your XO rep and get a milliwatt test line number
3.  set the gain in the zaptel.conf incoming with the milliwatt test line
4.  loop a call through the pbx and set the outgoing gain.

With these setup properly, the echo problem goes away.

-Ejay

  _____