[asterisk-users] VoipSupply? [Semi-Urgent]

Shaw Terwilliger sterwill at sourcegear.com
Fri Oct 13 13:30:15 MST 2006

Matt wrote:
> Hi,
> Does anyone know what is going on with voipsupply?   My sales guy
> hasn't been online in several days, their 800 number is fasy busy, as
> are their direct lines.  And the canadian store website is down.  What
> the heck is going on?

If you search the archives from a few months ago you'll find a few
unhappy voipsupply customers (including me).  They never shipped what I
ordered, didn't respond to any e-mail or calls.  The president saw the
list traffic and sent me a long apology (stating his commitment to
service) and offered to send me an extra component that I had cancelled
the order for--free of charge--as a show of good will.

It's been two or three months since that promise, and I never received
the part.  He hasn't responded to my follow-up "did you really mean it?"
e-mail either.

--
Shaw Terwilliger <sterwill at sourcegear.com>
SourceGear LLC