[asterisk-users] How big is *your* dialplan??

Darrick Hartman dhartman at djhsolutions.com
Fri Oct 13 05:57:34 MST 2006

Douglas Garstang wrote:
> I don't get it. The clients are ok with their phone systems being down anywhere from minutes to hours?
>
> Doug

In some cases, yes.  That is their decision.  It usually happens when a
majority of their calls are outbound and they are not dependent on
incoming calls for new business.  In other cases, no they are not able
to take that risk so you plan around it.

I guess what some people are trying to tell you is there is another view
other than your own.

Darrick

--
Darrick Hartman