[asterisk-users] Connection question...

Danko Miocevic danko at santirso.com.ar
Wed Oct 11 21:50:53 MST 2006

Dovid, the thing is that my server is on one internet connection connected
directly... without nat... but my phones are behind a nat and they are in
their own network, separated from the server. I just wanted to manage the
calls with my server but making something like a direct connection between
them...
I don´t speak really good english.. do you know what I mean?

                    Danko