[asterisk-users] Issues with Asterisk 1.4 Beta

Jason Walker jason at jasonsolves.com
Thu Oct 12 12:17:09 MST 2006

I thought I would list my issues so all of you that know more than me
might be able to help.

1. I have 6 Swissphone ip10 they disconnect calls at either 70 seconds,
120 seconds or 180 seconds I have polycom Phones that go forever
2. When I try and transfer calls I have a LONG delay before the seconds
"line" is usable.  Call1 on hold then make second call and 1 minute
passes before it attempts a connect
3. I have many Polycom 501s and I cannot seem to get the tick server to
work. I change settings but it does nto fetch the time
4.I get "   -- Got SIP response 500 "Internal Server Error" back from
192.168.0.XXX" from all my Polycom 501 phone every 2 mintues or so
5. I get "[Oct 12 08:49:56] NOTICE[29165]: rtp.c:708 process_rfc3389:
Comfort noise support incomplete in Asterisk (RFC 3389). Please turn off
on client if possible. Client IP: 192.168.0.141" on my Swiss phones

Any help would be great.  I am a little new to asterisk and so if I
posted this incorrectly please let me know

Jason Walker