[asterisk-users] 1.2.12.1 crashing

Matt Florell astmattf at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 11:11:40 MST 2006

If you downgrade, let us know if it fixes things for you.

It's strange that there were so many changes in the 1.2 SVN branch
after 1.2.7.1 that seem to be complete changes in how some things
operate(like the transcoding optimization mess for Asterisk 1.2.11 and
1.2.12 that was fixed in 1.2.12.1). I wish that such radical changes
would not be made in a release branch at the expense of reliabitily.

MATT---