[asterisk-users] 1.2.12.1 crashing

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 10:44:14 MST 2006

Same thing here.. I can't pin it down.. other then I can make it
happen by using ChanSpy.  This is an e-mail I got from our CSR Manager
today..

Technician is talking to the customer.
The call drops.
The technician still receives calls as if they were logged-in to the
queue, but the callcenter website shows them not logged-in.

I've heard this from several different technicians on different days.
Something is up.

hehe :)  I think I'll be downgrading to 1.2.7 Monday or tomorrow.