[asterisk-users] RE: Welcome to the "asterisk-users" mailing list

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Wed Oct 11 09:46:23 MST 2006

Issac Simchayof wrote:
> Polycom 601 with Sip 2.01
> Anyone using Sip 2.01? I have upgraded my phones and now presence no longer
> functions.
> Buddy list shows all phones online but status does not change when someone
> is on a call. Also blf does not function.
>
> I am using trixbox, 1.67 was working fine on the same box.
>

> Any ideas?

Yes.  Don't use such a useless subject for your queries to the list, and
you might find them better received. . .

The archives of this list is a valuable resource for those doing due
diligence before bothering list members.  A subject like yours hides the
  intent and content of your message totally, making it worthless as a
subject search target.

Why not "SIP 2.01 on Polycom?"

Too late now, though :-)

B.