[asterisk-users] How big is *your* dialplan??

Steve Murphy murf at digium.com
Tue Oct 10 13:16:58 MST 2006

Hello!

In my relentless quest for knowledge, I pose this question: who's got
the biggest
dialplans, and how big are these monsters?

What's the biggest dialplan in use right now? If you feel you are a
competitor,
let me know how many contexts/extensions/priorities you are dealing
with. Maybe the
context with the most extensions, the extension with the most priorities
would be interesting...

For example: Digium's dialplan is roughly 50 contexts, 304 total
extensions, 870 total priorities.
My home system has 100 contexts, 400 total extensions, 935 total
priorities. My biggest
extension has 129 priorities... no inflation or useless cruft there,
either... mostly.

These would seem small compared to some dialplans out there, I'll bet.

murf

--
Steve Murphy
Software Developer