[asterisk-users] call takeover?

Samy Kamkar samy at fonality.com
Wed Oct 11 09:26:59 MST 2006

Hi C.,

Check out the "pickupgroup" and "callgroup" options in sip.conf -- these
should accomplish what you're looking for:
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/index.php?page=Asterisk+config+sip.conf

More about this feature is defined here:
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+callgroups+and+pickupgroups

If you need to be more specific in what to pickup, you could likely use
the Asterisk Manager API's "Redirect" action to redirect the call to
another device:
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/index.php?page=Asterisk+Manager+API+Action+Redirect

Hope that helps

-samy