[asterisk-users] call takeover?

Csibra Gergo gergo at csibra.hu
Wed Oct 11 03:20:10 MST 2006

Hi,

situation is the following:
There's an inbound call, that rings on SIP/tel21 (ATA is PAP2). At the
time, bobody there, but a lazy people sits by SIP/tel22 (about 5m
distance) and he want to takeover the call. How can I do this whit
asterisk?
Ok. I can do with call parking, but with call parking on SIP/tel21
must I call the parking extension too, and if nobody picks up the
phone, the fax machine (the SIP/tel21) must answer it, and the fax
machine can not call the parking extension.

ps.: sorry for starting new thread with reply,  but I can not send
mails to this list otherwise.

--
Best regards,
 Csibra Gergo                            mailto:gergo at csibra.hu