[asterisk-users] NFAS Not Passing Audio on B-chan 48,72,96

Steve Totaro stotaro at asteriskhelpdesk.com
Wed Oct 11 06:48:00 MST 2006

I have NFAS setup on several quad port T1 cards (Sangoma).

It mostly works well with the exception that calls coming in on channels
48,72, and 96 have no audio.  I tried removing these channels from
zapata.conf with hopes that the channels would not come up or be used.
Now I get "Ring requested on unconfigured channel".

How can I busyout these these channels so that incoming calls are not
sent to them, or how can I fix the real problem?  I think it may be a
Sangoma/Wanpipe configuration issue.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro