[asterisk-users] Redefinition of transfer

Francois various at desart.ca
Wed Oct 11 06:07:50 MST 2006

Hi,

I redifined the transfer key in Asterisk 1.2.11 svn from the default "#" key
to "**" and when I do a "show features" in CLI I get:

Builtin Feature           Default Current
---------------           ------- -------
Pickup                    *8      *8
Blind Transfer            #       **
Attended Transfer                 *2
One Touch Monitor                 *1
Disconnect Call           *       *

Also, I have included:
include => featuremap

in my extensions.conf

But when I try to use the transfer feature, I only works on the "#" key.  And
in other contexts the "#" key should be used to signify the end of a
recording, but pressing that key activates the transfer.

By the way, the attended transfer does not work at all....

Any ideas are more than welcomed.

Thanks for the help

John