[asterisk-users] Digium TE405 card and Matra PBX

Jan Marek jmarek at jcu.cz
Wed Oct 11 06:07:44 MST 2006

Hello asterisk-users,

I have problem with E1 line between Asterisk computer and our PBX
Matra:

asta*CLI> pri show span 1
Primary D-channel: 16
Switchtype: EuroISDN
Type: CPE
Window Length: 0/7
Sentrej: 0
SolicitFbit: 0
Retrans: 0
Busy: 0
Overlap Dial: 0
T200 Timer: 1000
T203 Timer: 10000
T305 Timer: 30000
T308 Timer: 4000
T313 Timer: 4000
N200 Counter: 3

My configuration:
2xPIII/1000, 1GB RAM, SCSI disk.

Distro Ubuntu Dapper, asterisk version 1.2.7.1.dfsg-2ubuntu3.1,
zapata driver version 1.2.5-1, kernel 2.6.15-26-686.

My configuration files:

/etc/zaptel.conf:
span=1,1,0,ccs,hdb3,crc4,yellow

bchan=1-15,17-31
dchan=16

loadzone        = cz
defaultzone     = cz

/etc/asterisk/zapata.conf:
[channels]
language=cz
context=prichozi
switchtype=euroisdn
pridialplan=unknown
prilocaldialplan=unknown
signalling=pri_cpe
usecallerid=yes
hidecallerid=no
callwaiting=yes
usecallingpres=yes
callwaitingcallerid=yes
threewaycalling=yes
transfer=yes
cancallforward=yes
callreturn=yes
echocancel=64
echotraining=800
echocancelwhenbridged=yes
rxgain=0.0
txgain=0.0
group=1
callgroup=1
pickupgroup=1
immediate=yes

group = 1
channel => 1-15
channel => 17-31

When I tried in asterisk console 'pri intense debug span 1', I've
only seen this packets:

pri intense debug span 1
Enabled EXTENSIVE debugging on span 1
Sending Set Asynchronous Balanced Mode Extended

> [ 00 01 7f ]

> Unnumbered frame:
> SAPI: 00  C/R: 0 EA: 0
>  TEI: 000        EA: 1
>   M3: 3   P/F: 1 M2: 3 11: 3  [ SABME (set asynchronous balanced mode extended) ]
> 0 bytes of data
Sending Set Asynchronous Balanced Mode Extended

Please, have anyone similar configuration? How I can set this
span to synchronize D-channel? PBX is source of time ticks now,
but I planning to switch role and to have timesource on the
computer... Is there any other possibility?

Thanks for your advices.

Sincerely
Jan Marek
--
Ing. Jan Marek               | Nez mi poslete prilohu .doc, .xls
University of South Bohemia  | nebo .ppt, prectete si, prosim,