[asterisk-users] how to play pre-recorded file in meetme conference

Barry D. Hassler Barry.Hassler at hcst.com
Tue Oct 10 14:33:20 MST 2006

I was playing around with that idea myself, but I can't find a way to
place the call which will actually play the recording. What I'd like to
accomplish is that somewhere in a conference call, I'd like to be able
to say "let me play this recording for you...", and somehow initiate it.
There is no "Channel" to dial....

Maybe it's not possible, but sure am trying it!