[asterisk-users] how to play pre-recorded file in meetme conference

Brian Rogan brogan at syderial.com
Tue Oct 10 04:09:33 MST 2006

I don't know if there is a better way to do this with meetme itself, but
you could use the manager interface (or even the file method described
in http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/index.php?page=Asterisk+auto-dial+out).
You can pass a Data argument with the filename, to an extension that
simply plays a file into the conference.

You may also be able to do something with the 'b' argument to MeetMe.

--Brian