[asterisk-users] Inbound Callcenter with multiple DIDs

lenz lenz-ml at oinko.net
Tue Oct 10 10:58:17 MST 2006

Hi Michael,
do you want to do the reporting or to configure the dialplan? QueueMetrics
will do the reporting for no matter how many ACD queues, and will
automatically sync to the underlying * config files, so there should be no
problem with reporting. You can also configure it in self-service mode, so
that each owner of the 1000 DIDs can log in individually and pull stats or
real-time reports for their own DID.
Hope this helps
l.

--