[asterisk-users] Connection question...

Danko Miocevic danko at santirso.com.ar
Tue Oct 10 10:16:15 MST 2006

I want to try something with my asterisk but I have something that I need to
know. The thing is that I am behind a NAT (I have to phones in a lan
connected to the internet with a router), my server is directly conected to
the internet on a different connection (in another place). I make a call
from one phone to the other, but will they connect directly inside my lan?
will I need an important Internet connection (I mean fast)? what info will
be transfered from the server to the phones and from the phones to the
server?
If someone know something about this, I will appreciate any info, thanks to
all,

                            Danko