[asterisk-users] OT: Hand free solution recommandation

Administrator TOOTAI admin at tootai.net
Tue Oct 10 01:32:56 MST 2006

Morning all,

We're looking for hand free solution to use with Asterisk beside BT
headsets. I was thinking on Sipura 841 but it seems that the headset
jack connector is not carrying voice (microphone), only audio.

Ideal would be a headset audio+microphone with RJ11 4p female that we
could plug into the handset cable of any IP phone, or a converter
2xjack2,5mm female <> RJ11 4p female -which seems not to exist-.

What are you recommanding/using/installing in such case?

Regards
--
Daniel