[asterisk-users] PRI TON/pridialplan digit prefixing

Jesse Peterson jesse.peterson at exbiblio.com
Thu Oct 5 16:13:32 MST 2006

Hello all,

I have a situation where I receive international calls from a legacy
PBX into Asterisk.  These calls have a PRI TON of "International" and
do not have the (US) international prefix 011 in the number.  I need
to be able to either act on (in the dial plan) the PRI TON or be able
to have the 011 re-added (prefixed) onto the called number so that I
may route it properly.  Is there a way to do this?

This post:
http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2005-May/102837.html

Appears to suggest that this might be possible, but I was not able to
get it working as suggested.

Thanks for your time,
- Jesse

--