[asterisk-users] Asterisk@Home problems

Edward0219 at aol.com Edward0219 at aol.com
Thu Oct 5 16:24:29 MST 2006

Hi,

I have an Asterisk at Home, using Broadvoice, with 4 Grandstream Budgetone SIP
phones.  After a cool boot the system works well, all extensions work well,  I
can place and receive calls from all extensions, and everything looks
normal.  Hours or one day later, one or two of the phones go dead.  I  checked the
connections 100000000 times, checked everything, but the system just  does not
wan to cooperate.  I heard that it could be something related with  the
refresh or that is unable to be "kept alive". It works fine for some  hours, and
that's it.  The Management Portal shows no indication of any  malfunctioning.

I am about to throw the PC through the window, so If there is someone  out
there that can help me with some hints, it will be INDEED greatly  appreciated.

Thanks,

Eduardo Zaldibar
USA