[asterisk-users] Re: Outbound FXO call, getting "You must firstdial..."

Steven asterisk at tescogroup.com
Mon Oct 9 04:52:08 MST 2006

Are you are saying that you are adding a 'w' and leaving the 9 on the front?

If that is the case, remove the 9 and add more 'w's.

Any changes at the telco will break you system if you are relying on it dropping that first digit.

I believe it would be better for you to use the 'w's for consistency purposes.

Steven

http://www.glimasoutheast.org