[asterisk-users] Re: Where is the PlayDTMF command?

Jan du Toit jan.du.toit at decisionworx.com
Mon Oct 9 03:37:37 MST 2006

Benny Amorsen <benny+usenet <at> amorsen.dk> writes:

> JdT> PS: This reply will probably go under a new thread with the same
> JdT> subject. I receive the digest mode of the mails on this list, and
> JdT> replying to it breaks the thread. How can I avoid this in the
> JdT> future? Thanks.
>
> Switch to a newsreader and use gmane.org...

Thanks for the tip about using a newsreader.

My problem of getting an error while executing the Manager PlayDTMF action still
persist.

Oct  6 09:31:06 WARNING[3449]: channel.c:1610 ast_waitfor_nandfds:
Thread 294931 Blocking 'SIP/Jan-081ba140', already blocked by thread
360468 in procedure ast_waitfor_nandfds

Can somebody please help me with this.