[asterisk-users] Where is the PlayDTMF command?

Jan du Toit jan.du.toit at decisionworx.com
Fri Oct 6 00:14:35 MST 2006

So I patch my asterisk (version 1.2.12.1) with the patch given by
Moises. http://galileo.ivsol.net/play_dtmf-1.2.12.1.patch
Thanks Moises.

When I type in show manager command PlayDTMF it is their. With the show
manager commands it is not within the list containing all the commands.
When I execute the manager PlayDTMF action, the manager response says
"DTMF successfully queued". I don't hear anything on the phone, when I
look at the CLI I see the following warning message. Its produced
everytime I execute the PlayDTMF action.

Oct  6 09:31:06 WARNING[3449]: channel.c:1610 ast_waitfor_nandfds:
Thread 294931 Blocking 'SIP/Jan-081ba140', already blocked by thread
360468 in procedure ast_waitfor_nandfds

Am I doing something wrong? Is this a bug? Please help, I need this to
work as soon as possible...

Thanks for all the help.

PS: This reply will probably go under a new thread with the same
subject. I receive the digest mode of the mails on this list, and
replying to it breaks the thread. How can I avoid this in the future?
Thanks.

Regards, Jan.