[asterisk-users] Incoming sip line with INX (internationalnumber.com)

Peter Bowyer peter at bowyer.org
Mon Oct 9 00:48:58 MST 2006

On 09/10/06, Daniel Cyt <daniel.cyt at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I can't get my INX line working for incoming (outgoing is working fine).
> When  I dial this number from my home phone, asterisk sends the call
> straight to extension 101, for some reason it doens't read what my
> extensions.conf is saying.

> SIP.CONF
>
> register => number:password at sip.intlno.com/101  ;number is a replacement for
> my line number

Didn't you think that the '101' there might be a clue? Your register
statement tells the provider to deliver the call to '101'. Replace
that with a different number and something different will happen -
perhaps the rest of your dialplan is expecting the call to come in
with a destination which matches your DID - in which case, put the DID
number there instead of the 101.

Peter

--
Peter Bowyer