[asterisk-users] Incoming sip line with INX (internationalnumber.com)

Daniel Cyt daniel.cyt at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 8 21:34:18 MST 2006

Hi,

I can't get my INX line working for incoming (outgoing is working fine).
When  I dial this number from my home phone, asterisk sends the call
straight to extension 101, for some reason it doens't read what my
extensions.conf is saying.

I had the same dial plan and same extensions.conf tested with a sip line
from another provider and it was working good, so I guess the problem isn't
in the dial plan. Also, my server hour is correct.

WHAT I WANT: When asterisk answer the call and Im in business hours, the
calls goes to a prompt, otherwise it would send the caller to the voicemail.

WHAT I GOT: Asterisk doesn't read this, it send the call straight to
extension 101.

Could anybody please point me the directions to solve this problem?

Thank you very much

SIP.CONF

register => number:password at sip.intlno.com/101  ;number is a replacement for
my line number

[inx]
type=peer
username=number
secret=password
fromuser=number
host=sip.intlno.com
insecure=very
disallow=all
allow=g729

EXTENSIONS.CONF

exten => number,1,GotoIfTime(08:00-16:59|*|*|*?4)
exten => number,2,Goto(5)
exten => number,3,Set(CALLERID(name)=USALine)
exten => number,4,Goto(myprompt,s,1)
exten => number,5,Background(danclosed)
exten => number,6,Hangup()

[myprompt]
include => default
exten => s,1,Ringing
exten => s,2,Background(danprompt)
exten => s,3,Wait(10)
exten => s,4,Hangup()

;Option 1: english
exten => 1,1,Set(CALLERID(name)=English)
exten => 1,2,Dial(SIP/101,60,TtrA(danic))
exten => 1,3,Voicemail(su101)
exten => 1,4,Hangup()