[asterisk-users] Video Conference

Dean Collins Dean at collins.net.pr
Thu Oct 5 12:45:58 MST 2006

Also, although unrelated to Asterisk you might want to check out Red 5.

At one stage I was hoping to build the 10 seat Adobe FMS application
into an Asterisk add on but whe they killed the 10 seat version (now 100
seat minimum) I killed the project.

As such been quietly watching http://osflash.org/red5 for some time.

Cheers,

Dean