[asterisk-users] Video Conference

Noah Miller noahisaacmiller at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 11:25:59 MST 2006

Hi Dean -

> Just for clarification this is no longer a bounty for video conferencing.
>
> I ended up purchasing an off the shelf system.

Oh, woops!  Thanks for the clarification.

> I might however restart it with a lower commitment for the benefit of the
> community if someone showed an interest.

That's mighty generous of you.  I wonder if the other people who were
in on the bounty would care to contribute.  If there's enough
interest, I may be able to get one of my corporate clients to
contribute something, too.  Wasn't this one of the items on the list
for Google Summer of Code 2005?  I wonder if anything happened with
it.

- Noah